Microsoft Windows is an Operating System introduced by Microsoft Corporation. Windows has introduced many versions some of them are Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 etc. The latest version of the Windows is Windows 8. Windows OS have many user-friendly features in order to minimize work of users.
In case, if you lose several important files from Windows system because of various reasons such as virus intrusion, file system corruption, accidental deletion, unintentional formatting etc. Losing important files and folders may upset you a lot and gets you into trouble. However, you don’t need to be worried because you can perform Windows file recovery on Windows system using Windows file Recovery Tool.
Scenarios that cause loss of files from Windows system:
- Accidental deletion: Unintentionally deleting the files and folders using normal “delete” or “shift+ delete” and accidentally formatting the drive may also cause severe loss of data.
- Formatting Error: The interruption during the formatting / repartitioning may cause unfinished progress and important data stored on hard drive of Windows system will be lost.
- Fragmentation Error: Fragmentation is one of the methods for arranging files and folders present in drive in some systematic way. Due to the sudden crash in program application performing fragmentation may cause sudden failure of hard disk of Windows system.
- Virus Infection: This is one of the common reasons that may cause hard drive failure. Virus enters the Windows system through internet when the user downloads files from unauthorized websites or from some USB devices connected to the Windows system. Once the virus enters the system it will corrupt the files in hard drive. Finally, you will lose files from hard drive of windows 8 system.
- Unintentional formatting: Sometimes while working with the Windows system by mistake you may format the hard drive or partition of the hard drive this may lead to severe data loss from your Windows system.
Features of Windows File Recovery Tool:
- This software performs Windows file recovery in order to recover image, video, audio, document etc. from Windows system.
- This enables you with power packed scan engines so that you can scan the whole drive in order to recover files from Windows system efficiently without any modifications.
- It not only recover files from hard drive but also from external storage devices such as USB flash drive, FireWire drives, iPods, etc…
- Using this tool you can perform Windows file recovery in FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT partitions / drives.
- By using this recovery tool you can perform Windows file recovery in various versions of Windows OS like Windows8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003 and 2007 servers.
- It provides you with “Preview” option by which you can view the recovered files before saving it.
- It facilitates you with “Save Recovery Session” by this option you can resume the recovery process and need not to rescan the drive.
- It provides you with free demo version.
- It facilitates you with 24×7 free customer supports via live chat, email etc. in order to solve your queries.